Tuesday, May 19, 2009

6 month checkup

Justin's 6 month checkup went well. I mean, besides the fact that we had to spend 45 minutes in the waiting room- that was pretty annoying. He weighed in at 20.0 lbs which puts him at the 92nd percentile. His height was 28.5 inches which puts him above the 99th percentile. Developmentally, everything is going well. The stethoscope, the tape measure, the flashlight- he tried to pull them all the Dr tools into in his mouth. He's added, "mmmm ma ma, mmmm ma, ma, ma and bababababa" to his little gurglings. He was up at 4:30 yesterday- I was so mad & exhausted. Then all the sudden I hear "ma, ma, ma..." down the hall and it just melted my heart. We go to a group practice so it was a new Dr we met with. She tried to tell me that all infants should have their own airplane seats so they don't get "jostled around" if there's turbulence. I'm sorry, but I'm not paying $200 for a 2 and a half hour direct flight when he can sit on my lap just fine. Maybe I should have asked if she'd loan me the money =)

No comments: