Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little boy

Yes, before you continue, just know that this is another one of those sappy "they grow up so fast" entries =)

I've been feeling extra sentimental as I start the plans for Justin's 1st birthday. This has been THE fastest year of my life- ever. I always peek in on Justin before I go to bed. Just to give him an extra kiss and make sure he has a blanket still on. While last night I welled up with tears. He was wearning this little Buzz lightyear pajama set. He was sleeping on his belly with 1 arm above his head, gripping his teddy bear with the other arm, mouth wide open. He looked so sweet, so handsome and so much like a little boy. Yep. Like a little boy- not like a little baby. As much as I have that "itch" to have a little baby again. I don't think I would like one for awhile now. I am LOVING this time with Justin and I "alone" as he grows up. I think every baby deserves that time before the next comes. I wouldn't trade my time with him for anything in the world.

No comments: