Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!

Ok, so I'm a little late. Things have been going really great with baby Justin. He has the sweetest little personality. He's been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now. He usually sleeps 6 1/2-8 hours. That's perfect for me, I couldn't be happier. He's really found his little voice the past 2 weeks- making lots of little coos and ahhs. He also has started reaching for/hitting toys that dangle above him. I know it's early for him to laugh but he does this thing when he's smiling super big sometimes that's like a wheezy/gaspy inhale that sounds like a laugh to me. Jake and his gf Sara set up his Ocean Wonders gym- wow. I TOTALLY recommend this to anyone, it's by Baby Einstein. Justin has pretty much lost interest in his swing and bouncer but he totally loses his mind for this mat. We lay him on it with the lights/music on and he goes nuts. He smiles with wide eyes and coos (kinda yells, lol). He kicks his little feet up in the air to the music. It's so nice for me to have something to entertain him. Thank you Baby Einstein for non-soggy cereal for the first time in weeks!

No comments: