Friday, February 27, 2009

New babies

2 of my nestie friends had babies in the past few weeks. Looking at their (totally adorable) pictures of their little babies, I just cannot believe how fast the time is going with Justin. Don't get me wrong he is getting more and more fun/adorable everyday but I can't believe how fast he's "growing up". Last weekend we watched home movies from when he was like 2 or 3 weeks old- he was such a peanut, he doesn't even look like the same baby. He is such a joy to be with now that he "talks" and laugh and squirms all around. Am I totally insane to have baby fever already? Don't get any ideas- we won't be "trying" again for at LEAST a year, I promise. Being a mom is THE greatest, most wonderful thing in the world. Why can't we become independently wealthy so we can have like 10 more? ;)

No comments: