Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick Updates...

Oh sheesh- I've really fallen behind. The problem is that 99% of family/friends have facebook now so most of his pics go on there. Plus, we have been so lucky to spend lots of time with family lately so they get the updates in person =)It's been almost 3 weeks, my worst "blogging gap" yet. I got in trouble last night so I'll do a little update.

Justin will be 7 months old next week- I can't believe it! He's still rocking just 2 teeth...


He's trying his hardest to crawl. He's scooting backward, which is cute. His Godmother is trying to find new ways to teach him


He took his first official vacation- to Disney. He was such a good boy. He reeeally loved the pools.


He was baptized 5/31 and had a wonderful lunch/party after with all of your family.


His 2 new favorite things to eat are Gerber "puffs" and his big toe

No comments: