Friday, December 5, 2008

I thought the clock was broken.

I put Justin down to sleep last night at about 11:30 and I could tell he was gassy. He fussed (he kind grunts/whines) for about 10 minutes and I figured I was settling in for a rough night. I kissed him good night and fell asleep. I woke up to him fussing so I rolled over and much to my surprise the sun was up. I looked at the clock and it was 7:15. Whaaaat? I couldn't believe it. My little man slept through the night!!! I wanted to give him 5 million kisses. I'm sure it was a fluke or a stroke of good luck but I feel fantastic today. I fed him his bottle and he actually fell right back asleep. We knew he was overtired yesterday- he was being such a little grump. Even when he is a grump I cannot get over what a gorgeous, amazing baby he is. I keep peeking over at him now- I could stare at him forever.

On the mommy side of things I decided to brave the scale today. I've lost 26 out of the 41 baby pounds, 15 pounds to go. Oh, not to mention the additional 10 I had holding on from Xmas and our cruise riiight before I got pregnant. My goal is to lose that 25 (baby + holiday eating machine) pounds by Disney. I don't think it's unreasonable. I have about 5 1/2 months and lots of determination =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! He's being a good boy! Congrats on the weight loss =) you can do it!!