Friday, November 28, 2008

Exhausted

Well, yesterday didn't start off so well. Justin was up at 6:30 and didn't want to go back to bed. I guess it was okay because I had so much cleaning to do. Our 2nd annual Thanksgiving Feast was a success. We ended up having 29 adults, 4 kids and 3 babies. We went through almost 50 pounds of turkey! Everything was delicious. Justin slept through most of the day but then work up around 4:30 and then charmed everyone for about 3 hours. After everyone left he was fighting to stay awake- I think he was all wound up from getting passed around so much. He ended up getting waaay overtired and was pretty crabby during the night- poor little guy...and poor mommy. I took him for all the night feedings b/c I'm trying to get used to it before Jody goes back to work Tuesday. I can't believe that it's already been a month since we started our leaves. I can't imagine how strange Tuesday will be. Even though we've been together all day, everyday for the last 30 days- I wish it could be more =(

I know I haven't been posting many blog pics but here's one from yesterday. 2 weeks old- Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: