Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I win by default

Never in my life have I heard of a baby "lasting" longer than his entire baby pool. That means that I win by default, haha! It's just so funny that everyone, including my doctors had me convinced I would be early. Like I mentioned before, I'm excited for this whole full moon thing because I'm so superstitious. However, it made me think- L&D is probably going to be packed if the myth really is true. That's the only part that kind of sucks. I have to call ahead before my induction Friday to make sure that there is a room available. Jody and I have been dying for a private room b/c he really wants to stay with me. I think my chances are gonna be slim to none =(

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The full moon comment reminds me of that movie Nine Months...lol!! I certainly hope you don't have to go through something like that, and that your wish for a private room is granted!! If not today/tonight, then only one more day! Whew!!