Sunday, November 2, 2008

T-minus 2 days

...until baby Justin's due date. I just wanted to point out that Saturday is over and I still don't have my baby. How will I spend that dollar my Dr. owes me from our bet? ha ha! Decisions, decisions...

Last night we went to a family Halloween party. I never bought a costume because I was so convinced I would be in the hospital for the party, lol. So I threw on some wings, a halo and some glitter with a white shirt and went as an angel. One of the little boys at the party asked, "Are you really pregnant or is that just a costume?" I thought that was just too cute =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww. I'm sorry Justin isn't here yet.. I am getting awfully anxious for you too..I wanna see how CUTE he is! Good job putting together a costume. I think I would have probably boycotted it cuz I'd be too cranky.. :)