Tuesday, August 26, 2008

30 weeks

75% of the way "done"! Wow time really flies by. Jody swears by 10/25 as the date for the baby. Right after we found out I was pregnant he said the number 1025 kept coming up at the bank. Kinda scary to think that 10/25 is less than 2 months away now! I'm still sticking with Halloween.

Last night I went to bed around 11:30 and poor baby Justin got hiccups again. I know that they don't hurt him but I personally hate them for myself. I kept trying to reposition myself but nothing helped. This is humiliating but I got really quiet (held my breath, lol) and then tapped my belly real quick to try to "scare" away his hiccups. It made sense to me but Jody thinks I'm losing it =) Almost 10 minutes went by so I walked around a little and finally they went away. My restless leg syndrome has me up about every hour during the night with "pins and needles" from my hip to my foot. Not so fun but nothing a little tossing and turning can't fix.

Jody and I are on opposite schedules today so I took my own pic- it's not the best but I tried. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You're the prettiest pregnant girl I've ever seen! Belly is gettin big!

Unknown said...

No shiny face! Maybe you should take your own pics from now on =P hahah