Monday, August 4, 2008

Medical Karma...

Medical Karma is coming to bite me in the bum, I can just tell. After several years of my family making fun of the "diabetus" guy from the "testing supply" commercials- it's time for my karma payback. I'm sorry Wilfred Brimley- I'm sorry!

Well, I'm not sure yet but I just have this gut feeling. Today I left my phone at home by accident (WORST thing ever) and I just checked my voicemail when I got home. There is a message from my OB's office to call back and ask to speak to a nurse- they closed at 4:30, of course. I just had my gestational diabetes test on Friday so it MUST be about that. I don't think I would have to speak to a nurse for them to say, "good job, you passed". I have an appt Wednesday- why didn't they just wait until then? If I failed the 1 hour glucose test I have to go back for "further" aka 3 hours testing. Maybe it is okay news and I'm just over-reacting. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers for me, I HATE having blood drawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"After several years of my family making fun of the "diabetus" guy from the "testing supply" commercials- it's time for my karma payback. I'm sorry Wilfred Brimley- I'm sorry!"


...Best thing ever.