Sunday, August 10, 2008

More rain???

Sheesh this rain is getting out of hand. What a crappy summer! It's been soo rainy and now it's cooling off quite a bit too. I hope that this means the warm weather will just last longer- like until November so I can use my new stroller...lol.

I'm just taking a Dr Pepper break from painting Justin's room. I sure hope he inherits mommy's love of bright colors and daddy's love of green. The room is blue, white and green striped on the bottom with a solid green on top. In true Melanie fashion- it is bright-Slimer-from-Ghostbusters- green. It's really called "honeydew". I love it so far.

If I was a sensitive person I would be taking a diet Dr Pepper break, considering that my mother greeted me as "hey chubby-wubby" last night at my aunt's house. Despite my complaining about my chins, I really do love my pregnant body. My husband does a wonderful job of making me feel very pretty and I'm enjoying growing this little baby. So, as I step off of my soapbox- let me say that as a general rule, if you wouldn't make a comment (such as calling her chunky or chubby) to a "normal" woman- do NOT make it to a pregnant woman. It's not cute, it's not funny and it's not appropriate.

No comments: