Tuesday, September 9, 2008

32 weeks

Happy Tuesday! Here's the pic from 32 weeks.

In our childbirth class we learned that the whole "heartburn= a hairy baby" myth is an old wives tale...supposedly. I sure hope so or I am giving birth to a wookie. Everything gives me heartburn these days. It's not like doubled over in pain heartburn, just a dull'ish consistent pain.

In other news, I'm not mad at Target anymore. (reminder- they had "online-only'ed" and then back ordered my entire nursery set. I bought the bedding (new) off of ebay but couldn't find the matching curtains anywhere so Target won and I ordered them. I was furious with the ship date of 9/28-10/6 but sucked it up.) Anyways- I just got an email that the curtains have been shipped. Whoa! 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Yay!

No comments: