Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Psychic?

I was farting around on the computer when I found this... I remember I wanted to save it and see if it was true, just for fun. You didn't enter any information about yourself but you had to answer weird questions like; your favorite color, what time of day you were born and something about smells you like... Weird, I know. I did this back in like March so I figured I would post it here. I know its just some stupid website but the baby did turn out to be a boy AND we both have dark hair and hazel eyes.

The day you deliver, outside will be unusually hot. Your baby will arrive at night.
After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and dark hair.
But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time

No comments: