Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

We got back this morning from our family's annual (or bi-annual) fishing trip. We went to Lake Chautauqua for the weekend. The cottage and the weather were both really nice. I came very close to falling down the spiral staircase in my slipper socks but I managed to "grab" the railing with my armpit and only hurt my foot. The pain/bruise is way better than falling on my tummy I figured.

It's just fun to spend time with family relaxing. I stayed behind when everyone went fishing in the boat- they go out for hours and I can't hold my pee or stand that long, haha! I just lounged outside and watched the lake. I got a lot of reading done. It kinda hit me all at once that this was our last "vacation" before we're a mommy and daddy. Our 1st family vacation will be to Disney in May. (He will go at 6 months, I waited 21 years, lol) These last couple weeks have just flown by. On one hand I'm so excited to meet Justin, to kiss and snuggle him. On the other I'm going to miss being pregnant, it's almost over already! I love my tummy and the feeling of little baby movements. Maybe by the time I get to like 38/39 weeks maybe I'll change my tune.

The weekend went WAY too fast. I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. I hate my job so much.

No comments: