Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Confession

I snuck a glance. I honestly had good intentions... I wanted to take 1 last peek at our registry because I know that the invites went out last week. (I am the world's WORST decision maker, I will look at something 10x and compare it to 100 alternatives before I make a choice.) I wanted to make sure that I was happy with our choices...

OMG there is like nothing left. All of the "big" things have already been purchased. (I know I didn't technically "get" the things yet but I guess everyone doesn't wait until the last minute like me to shop, haha.) To be completely serious, I am just so happy and lucky and thankful for all of the wonderful people that will be in Justin's life. We have the most amazing, generous family and friends a baby (or mommy-to-be) could ever need. No matter how tired I get or how much I hate my job it's things like this that make me realize how great life really is.

No comments: