Friday, September 26, 2008

Shower weekend!

I can't believe that it's the weekend of my shower already- holy moly! I have a long weekend from work (well with the exception of a 90 minute meeting tomorrow morning). Today I have a huge to-do list with cleaning and organizing some stuff in the house and it's "find a shower dress" day 2. Tomorrow I am using some of my birthday gift cards to have a little spa day. A pedicure (thanks to Jesse/Kelly) and a massage (thanks to Jess/Alex.) Then Sunday is the big party, I'm so so excited! I just have this feeling that once the shower is over and we bring home all that baby stuff my "flying by weeks" will come to a screeching halt. I can't imagine how the wait for him is going to feel once his little room is all set and full of cute stuff...

No comments: