Tuesday, September 16, 2008

33 weeks (long update, lol)

My work is a short-staffed, poorly organized, mad house- I haven't even had time to blog this week! I'll try to blog the short version...

Most importantly I feel great! A little bit tired sometimes but really happy- I'm still loving pregnancy!

Last weekend was my birthday. I honestly gotta say it was one of the best that I can remember. Jody really went above and beyond! We went out for sushi lunch, a little roadtrip for apples/cider, lots of shopping (I was even "allowed" to pick out baby clothes, lol) and gorgeous flowers. We just happened to find a super good deal on a new wall oven so Jody bought it. I was SO excited I wanted to cry! (It was fun to have the same oven as Carol Brady- but her's worked better in the 60's when it was made). Saturday I went to the "Mothertime marketplace" sale with Jess and Linda- that was fun. Very crowded but lots of good deals. I got to visit Reese and Rory twice which was awesome- they are such cuties. Then we ended the weekend with a lil birthday BBQ at my dad's house. My fam is adorable and picked out some very thoughtful gifts for me.

One of the shopping places that had to shop at was kmart. They had tote bins on sale and I need them for my surplus baby outfits. We were cashing out and the lady was like "how far along are you" so I said, "oh about 7 1/2 months". She said, " wow, you are beautiful- your face and everything, you're so lucky to be so pretty" and then went on to tell me that she was "huge" and had to wear a harness. So it was a little weird but SO nice just out of the blue.

Justin's bedding is washed and on his little crib. His curtains are just waiting to be hung. I started to wash all his little outfits and realized I have a baby shopping addiction, haha. He's doing great. I can NOT believe how strong he is. Today my right ribs hurt so bad- I'm thankful that he's healthy and active but the boy is a little beast. I'm not exaggerating, I think I have internal bruising. Maybe he's excited like I am because we have 2 big weekends coming up. This weekend we are taking our annual fishing trip with my family. Fishing, s'mores, board games, campfires- woohoo! Then next weekend is the shower- yay!

Well here's my obligatory picture- it had to be another bathroom pic because I Jody won't be home until 8 and I want into my PJs ASAP- which are not picture worthy =)

No comments: