Tuesday, October 21, 2008

38 weeks!

This time is just flying! I am dying to see our baby! I feel so, so overwhelmed with excitement. I just can't wait to see what/who he looks like and how big he is. I've been trying to do lots of walking to hopefully "get things going". I went fishing with Jody, my dad and Jake the other day and took quite a good hike down to the 18 mile creek. I have a Dr's appt tomorrow morning so we'll just wait and see. Jody and I had a great afternoon- we went out to lunch and took a little drive out to get some apples from the cider mill. My left hip joint hurts pretty bad today. It kinda feels like the bones are rubbing together when I walk. I guess that Gram warned Jody about this- that I would have "adjusting" pains, but it was a good sign that the baby is on his way. Woohoo! A few baby pool guesses are within the next week, it's so weird! I took a side and front shot this week so you can see how low my belly is dipping. Hopefully it will encourage people NOT to get multiple navel piercings- I have 2 ugly scars above my belly button, as you will see =(


No comments: