Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy bum

Who knows how much longer until D-day... the baby is waay low. My pants (and undies, haha) keep rolling down because my belly is sloped downward a little now. It's quite an effort to keep them up- but it's for the good of all mankind that I keep on top of it and don't expose my giant bum. I just wish there was a little timer or alarm that would tell me exactly how much time I have left. I'm kinda sorta a "planner" and it's been tough not knowing exact dates.

I'm starting to think that nesting is either A.) a myth or B.) something that just hasn't hit me yet. Don't get me wrong- I like to have a clean house but I think nesting is always shown as this giant pregnant woman scrubbing her floors with a toothbrush. I am just way too tired for that. I have long surpassed what I originally planned as a healthy weight gain. I don't regret 1 single Reese cup or french fry but I gotta say- life is pretty tough this big/pregnant. I know that the swollen feet, the shortness of breath and the bad balance things are all normal but it's just so weird when it's you. Usually I HATE sitting around but these days I find myself crawling into bed mid-day just to "rest". I've gotten the hang of getting a little momentum before rolling over or getting up off the couch- I wish I could see myself. Even now, I'm only blogging because I needed an excuse for a "break". I just vacuumed and thought I was going to have a heart attack!

No comments: