Wednesday, July 23, 2008

25 weeks- Bigger and better



Well- here they are. My 25 week belly shots. I wish I would learn to take pictures when I'm not sweating my bum off in the humidity because then I have a giant red face. The 2nd one I took b4 bed in my jammies. I got a few comments about my tummy this week so I feel like I did quite a bit of growing lately.
I haven't weighed myself since my last Dr's appt and it's making my life much easier/less stressful. I'm trying not to go nuts with eating but I'm SOOO hungry. I saw a girl (about my age) in wegmans yesterday with a baby in her cart. The baby was about a year old. The mom must have weighed 300 pounds and was wearing a giant dirty "I twawt I twa a puddy cat" tweety shirt. Last night I only had skim milk for a snack... thanks tweety lady.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL.. The tweety lady thing is TOO funny.. I am cracking up thinking about it! I am sure that the baby was NOT the cause of her weight..