Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nightmare (warning- GROSS)

Ok, so I have some f'ed up dreams that have only gotten weirder with pregnancy. They are just always so vivid. Thinking about last night's dream almost makes me gag. Maybe I haven't been so healthy this past week. I can't help it. I feel like the cookie monster. I would eat every sweet/baked good in sight if I could. Last night we went to a dessert-themed movie night at Dave & Linda's where I ate about 65 lbs of sugar and I'm convinced that's why I had this dream.

I was interviewing at citizens bank for a job and my teeth kept falling out. Not so bad, right? Nope. they didn't just fall. They would like crack down the middle and the pieces would hang there by the root bleeding. For some reason I kept trying to talk and I was spitting all these little tooth pieces and blood. I kept asking the guy if he knew a 24/7 dentist b/c my dentist was closed but instead he made me practice reading from this sales book. By the end all of my teeth were hanging in my mouth by bloody strings like a puppet show- oh it was just sickening. I brushed my teeth for a good 8 minutes when I woke up this morning, just to let them know I appreciate them right where they are.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Teeth falling out... a common dream which means a few different things:

1. You are worried about your appearance.
2. You feel a sense of powerlessness, like you are not being heard by someone else or can't get your point across
3. You are worried or feeling over anxious about something!

Hope that helps !
Renanncoops!