Friday, July 4, 2008

Great Choice.


My mother-in-law Linda very kindly offered to purchase my diaper bag, since she did the same for Kelly when she was first pregnant with Avery. So I log-on to the bags.com website where she shops... there's like 160 diaper bags; every shape, size color with 50 optional pockets. I was totally overwhelmed. (I take forever to make "big" decisions. Ask my husband and blame my father- it's genetic to be a bad decision maker in our family.)

Anyways, since Linda picked out an adorable bag for Kelly(and did an equally awesome job choosing a cute purse as 1 of my Xmas gifts) I asked if she would pick one out that was "me". Last night she surprised me with it. How cute is it?!?! I absolutely LOVE it. It matches the colors in our stroller and has all these cool pockets/compartments- even little built in coolers for bottles. I'm so thankful to have such a thoughtful and generous family.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thats so cute! I love it!