Friday, July 18, 2008

Moo

I have never had an appetite like this in my life. I (again) have been trying to eat healthy. I'll admit the following is pretty boring and really humiliating but it's MY blog so here I go.

Yesterday I was way overtired and a little crabby (long story about a crazy b!tch that's obsessed with my dad) so I went a little overboard with "comfort" food. I had a Tim Horton's bacon breakfast sandwich and coffee for breakfast- well, if you want coffee (cream/sugar of course) too, it's a "combo" and comes with a side donut. Excuse me, a "side donut"? Seriously, how can people even wonder why they are fat in this country? So- angel cream donut it was. I dropped some of the cream on the bag (b/c of course I had to eat it right then, on the drive to work)- so I licked it off the bag. I knew it was a new low but I just went along with it. I had a banana and a rice krispie treat for a morning snack. Then I met Jody and my family for lunch; 1 foot long hotdog, curly fries and giant milkshake later I was satisfied for a few hours. Around 8:00 we ordered Blasdell pizza and I enjoyed an order of mozz. sticks and a pepsi then a freeze pop for dessert. I know I'm supposed to have 300-500 extra calories for the baby a day but I think I went over by about oh...maybe 2 or 3...thousand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm NOT pregnant and ate so much this weekend I gained 2 pounds.. now that's humiliating...