Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tornado

I remember when (I was first pregnant) I was too sick to even watch a food commercial. I was living on dry cheerios and 1 baked potato a day. Now, I compare my eating habits to a tornado. I try to eat healthy most of the time but every once and a while the "tornado" strikes. For those of you who read my nest posts, texts or heard my whining- you know I was DYING for Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles and Dr Pepper all day. So I stop at Wegmans, get home and plop in front of the computer. OMG they were 200x as good as in my day dreams. I wish I could just watch me eat, I would probably have my jaw to the floor in shock/disgust. About 1/3 of the bag of chips and an entire 20 oz Dr Pepper gone in a matter of minutes. Just like a tornado... Oh god, I need a nap now.

No comments: